When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there. But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can often times arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
– Steve Jobs, 2006
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
– Benjamin Franklin, 1775
Homines, dum docent, discunt.
- Richard Ginzburg on Silencing the “battery charging completed” sound on a Samsung Galaxy SII
- SHIGGA on Silencing the “battery charging completed” sound on a Samsung Galaxy SII
- Richard Ginzburg on Target display mode iMac -> MacBook Pro 2011 with Thunderbolt
- dab on Target display mode iMac -> MacBook Pro 2011 with Thunderbolt
- Richard Ginzburg on Avoiding X.509 chain policy caching when using WCF with certificate security
Monthly Archives: June 2010
To get debug information from Commerce Server pipelines you should: Add loggingEnabled=”true” to the pipelines section in web.config Next, set the “_Trace_Discounts” key in the pipeline context dictionary (or PipelineInfo["_trace_discounts"] = 1;) before executing the basket pipeline. If you are … Continue reading