When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there. But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can often times arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
– Steve Jobs, 2006
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
– Benjamin Franklin, 1775
Homines, dum docent, discunt.
- Chandra on Fix for VPN connections on Mac OSX using NetExtender (pppd)
- Esteban Ochoa on Target display mode iMac -> MacBook Pro 2011 with Thunderbolt
- Richard Ginzburg on Silencing the “battery charging completed” sound on a Samsung Galaxy SII
- SHIGGA on Silencing the “battery charging completed” sound on a Samsung Galaxy SII
- Richard Ginzburg on Target display mode iMac -> MacBook Pro 2011 with Thunderbolt
Monthly Archives: January 2012
A small script to quickly restore a Sharepoint 2007 content database from backup: USE master GO ALTER DATABASE SITE_WSS_Content SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK AFTER 5 GO RESTORE DATABASE SITE_WSS_Content FROM DISK = 'path_to_backup\SITE_WSS_Content_backup_201201122000.bak' WITH REPLACE GO ALTER DATABASE SITE_WSS_Content SET … Continue reading