When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there. But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can often times arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
– Steve Jobs, 2006
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
– Benjamin Franklin, 1775
Homines, dum docent, discunt.
- דרושים הייטק on Getting current page URL (or it’s parts) in C#
- Chandra on Fix for VPN connections on Mac OSX using NetExtender (pppd)
- Esteban Ochoa on Target display mode iMac -> MacBook Pro 2011 with Thunderbolt
- Richard Ginzburg on Silencing the “battery charging completed” sound on a Samsung Galaxy SII
- SHIGGA on Silencing the “battery charging completed” sound on a Samsung Galaxy SII
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Thanks to the wonderful WordPress 3.5 upgrade some of my uploads and screenshots got deleted… Sorry…
The DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER ierror can sometimes be resolved by verifying that the called stored procedure exists and that the executing user account has access to it. Thank you Microsoft for inventing world’s longest constant name and thus screwing up my WordPress … Continue reading
A better version of the process attach macro: (from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/822955/how-can-i-make-a-visual-studio-macro-to-attach-the-debugger-to-all-instances-of-w)
From http://www.neilpullinger.co.uk/ : If you get this exception message when trying to browse an ASP.NET site you are developing, first stop the site in IIS, then clear out the ASP.NET Temporary Files folder that relate to your site (default location … Continue reading